Saturday, October 2, 2010

Introducing…..

We are proud to announce the creation of Nomadic View Connections- a discussion forum for followers of Nomadic View. It's a place for meeting and chatting, a message board or a place to find helpful information.  It couldn't be easier to join. Just click on the link at the top of the sidebar and sign up. Then start contributing comments. Forum topics include:

    • Introductions
    • Open discussion
    • Announcements and News
    • Life as an Expat
    • Turkey

That's just for starters, of course. Anyway, take a test drive and tell us what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea. I have registered. I'm an old-hand when it comes to forums, having administered and moderated on a few.
    At the moment you have each section of the forum restricted by a password...so it's impossible to enter and comment. You need to remove this to enable members to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There now, I think it's fixed. I am still quite a virgin at this so patience will be most appreciated. By the way, if you are interested in moderating moderately, just let me know. You have been so busy lately I hesitated to ask. I may be asking you for advice from time to time if I may.
    Thanks for your feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so you are taking it to the next level eh? thats great. i would like to join, but not today. so dont forget to remind about this forum from time to time.

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from visitors to Nomadic View. What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails