Saturday, December 19, 2009

Listen to Radyo Iz

As most people know, the internet has brought about a revolution in media communications and in such a short time.  One such triumph has been the creation of internet radio. It is like short wave without the static and fiddling with your knobs. Here is an example for you. For four years, Radyo Iz has, via the internet, broadcast Turkish folk, both classics and new releases.  I have to say that

I am not overly fond of Turkish TR82-Wlg copymusic, especially Turkish pop music.  Everyone has their own tastes and quite often I don't much care for Western pop music as well. Having said that, much of the folk music I heard on Radyo Iz seemed easy on the ears, especially the older music from the 70s and 80s.  In any case, click on the radio icon and give it a listen. Drop me a line and tell me what you thought of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from visitors to Nomadic View. What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails