Monday, April 18, 2011

The Incredible Story of Vivian Maier

On my never-ending quest to find new and interesting items to bring to you, my blog readers, I found this fairly improbable story of the remarkable Vivian Maier. It's such a wonderful story that I don't want to spoil by telling it wrong so I will let this video clip give you all the information you need to know.

Every Monday of the week I'd like to display a photograph (maybe two?)  by Vivian Maier.

Here is this week's entries.

The man who recently discovered her work, John Maloof will be in London to talk about the enigma that was Vivian Maier at the National Portrait Gallery on Friday 1 July, 7pm. Tickets for the talk will be available from this website from 1 May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from visitors to Nomadic View. What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails