Thursday, October 13, 2011

Nomadic Politica

Recently I have been contributing to another blog, PoliticalGates, writing about politics. Generally I stick to American politics but I have occasionally opened it up to write about International subjects. My last big post (three part) deals with the Confirmation Hearings of Clarence Thomas. So many things I learned while researching too.

I find researching a topic quite interesting because you never know where it will take you. Anyway, in order not to monopolize another person's blog, I have decided to open a new blog which will showcase my political articles. Here is the link. http://nomadicpolitca.blogspot.com/

NPIf you like reading about politics, then be sure to stop by. Right now there is a three part investigation about a certain Fox News show host, her husband and their Scientology connections.

LiveJournal Tags: ,

2 comments:

  1. Seems like a good blog. Good luck on ypur new blog Nomad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed your Thomas post and am looking forward to more. As far as Scientology goes, have you searched the St. Petersburg (Florida) Times? They have done a ton of reporting on SC. Clearwater FL is the spiritual headquarters and is very close to St. Pete. Greta and her husband have a house on Clearwater Beach.

    http://www.tampabay.com/

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from visitors to Nomadic View. What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails