If you are an ex pat, whether you have been here for years or months, I'd like to hear your ideas about the following questions.
Your ideas are important because I get a lot of emails from people who wish to move and live in Turkey. They ask a lot of questions about life here and I give them all the information I can think of, but I wouldn't pretend to be an expert. So, sometimes I wonder how much my opinion differs from other foreigners who reside in this country.
1. What are a few things that you like most about living in Turkey?
2. What are some things you found/ find hardest to adapt to?
3, What one event has most shaped your impression of Turkey?
4. In one sentence, what is your best advice for anybody who wants to live in Turkey?
5. What was the most surprising thing you found when you first arrived in Turkey?
6. What is something you hope will change in Turkey?
7. What's something from Turkey that you wish your own country would adopt?
I'd really like to hear your ideas. Of course, you don't have to answer all of them. Just as many as you wish. Thanks to all.