Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nomadic View Magazine- Issue 3

cover

The glorious third issue of Nomadic View Magazine is now available! For this month, I have selected three popular posts for reprinting and here is a tantalizing tidbit.

Satanic Rituals and Animal Sacrifices in my Junior High School.

As my elementary school years came to a close, I viewed the upcoming entry into junior high school with a great deal of anguish and concern. Two rumors had been floating around for most of that final year and something very disturbing seemed to be going on over there….

From What We Need and What We Want

I used to have this friend, Larry, who was a single parent raising a 4 year old son, Little Larry. The very notion of trying to bring up even an angel in this modern world is beyond my imagination. I could never do it. I have very limited patience and have decided that the best I could do in this world is to be an uncle or family friend….

Impression of Days

When I was a child, I used to think, for some reason, that each day of the week had its own character. I still believe this although my impressions of the days have changed and evolved over time….

Click on the picture above to link directly to the magazine. And best of all, it’s FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from visitors to Nomadic View. What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails