Saturday, May 7, 2011

New Bigfoot Video

Thomas Byers from Shelby, North Carolina told WCNC NewsChannel 36 in Charlotte, N.C., that he has captured Bigfoot on film.  According to his report, he was about 15 to 20 feet away from the creature when he captured a five-second video.

"It ran across the road and into the woods right in front of us and I was able to film it," Byers wrote. "In the short video you can hear it snarl or growl at me."

Furthermore:

"One thing I know is the smell of it was horrid. It smelled like a cross between road kill and a skunk. And it did not like the fact that I was there on the road with it. In the video you can hear it snarl or growl at me as it crosses the road."

From the Youtube posting:

On the evening of Tuesday, March 22, 2011 while driving down Golden Valley Church Road I and a friend Carolyn Wright observed the Big-Foot Knobby or one similar to it cross the road in front of the truck we were in and run into the woods. It came from out of the field from the direction of the creek and we later took photos of feet prints in a freshly plowed field. I jumped from the truck and took this video of it as it crossed the road in front of us. At one point in the video it made a snarling growling sound and looked back at me. I also shot the other video posted with this one while I and my friend Carolyn Wright were trying to see where it went to. I heard it breaking branches as it ran out of my sight into very thick brush. If you listen to the other video you can hear me and my friend talking about what just happened in front of us. You can watch and listen to me and my friend talking in the below video.

It looks rather puny. Maybe it's a youngster. It also looks as though he/she/it has a limp, but it is definitely an upright walking human type.  I do wonder why this clip is so blurry.

Anyway, you can judge for yourself.


2 comments:

  1. Not impressed by the video. It walks as if its monkey suit is too tight - or as if it just wet its pants. Very impractical and unlikely in a creature so nimble that it has avoided humankind for all these years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I took one look and thought,"Knobby, you've obviously bought those shoes on sale." In this day of high-definition everything, there is hardly any excuse for such a blurry image.

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from visitors to Nomadic View. What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails