Sunday, August 14, 2011

Evening Patterns

Turkish Street Pattern

I went for a walk around the neighborhood and before I got too far, I realized my sweaty feet had made my shoes slippery. Without socks, any sort of jaunt around the block was like walking on ice. So I just sat there on some steps before I returned home. The sun was fading and because everybody by this time was sitting at their table preparing for the iftar, the meal to end the day's fast, there were few cars on the highway.

I took this photo so I could remember that quiet moment..

1 comment:

  1. Not much evidence of fasting going on in Bodrum, I'm afraid judging by the numbers of Turks drinking and eating in the bars and restaurants.

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from visitors to Nomadic View. What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails