Monday, February 7, 2011

Poem for my Parents

parents

 

Just a note here, this poem was made using this nifty and fun tool. http://isnoop.net/toys/magwords.php  It uses a concept like refrigerator magnets with a large list of words- not quite unlimited. I spent about an hour there, composing this poem. Suddenly I noticed my poem unraveling.. my carefully selected words would disappear. Then   I realized that I wasn't alone at the site and others were snatching my words away to make their own poems. That seemed symbolic of something, I don't know what but something. Maybe I can write a poem about it.

A challenge to my readers: Go ahead and use this poetry tool and give it your best shot. If you like it, send it as a comment.

 

LiveJournal Tags: ,

3 comments:

  1. Oh noooooooooooo! 10 minutes and I just couldn't cope with it! Too stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It helps to have a piece of paper and pen nearby to caught some lines before they vanish! I went back this morning and tried it again. I do hope I wasn't there at the same time as you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "to ask each other between which years we made a life" - gave me chills!

    thanks for sharing!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from visitors to Nomadic View. What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails