Thursday, February 3, 2011

Love Letters Straight from My Heart

Charlie Manson
California corrections officials have not commented on reports of a letter allegedly smuggled from Corcoran State Prison written by pint-sized cult leader and conspirator-killer, Charles Manson to failed Republican vice-presidential candidate and half-term Alaskan governor, Sarah Palin. Manson, serving a life sentence, was convicted of conspiracy to commit murder in what came to be known as the "Tate-La Bianca case", named after the victims. He was not accused of committing the murders in person.
     
Charles Manson to Sarah Palin  
Dear Ms. Sarah,
I suppose you know who I am and what I am accused of doing to end up in this prison. If you do, you must also know that I am a victim just like you. I am accused of something I never did do. (Tate-LaBianca) How can I be guilty of doing anything wrong. But I got blamed like you got blamed.
(By the way, I love that creative use of "blood libel." You can't imagine how tickled it made me. So cute!! )
Like you says, each individual is accountable for his actions. Acts of monstrous criminality stand on their own. They begin and end with the criminals who commit them. You and I must have read the same books!
I have killed no one and I have ordered no one to be killed. I never laid a finger on any of the people that were killed, so how can I be held responsible for anything done in my NAME?
By nature I like to see the positive things in this world but sometimes Life is so unfair. I am sure you know how I feel. Except I am sitting here in my cell and you are planning to run for president. BTW Good luck, Ms. Sarah!! HA HA
I hope when you do get to be president and you are sitting in your nice chair with lots of servants and whatever in the White House, you will remember your Uncle Charlie. I will be eligible for another parole hearing in 2012 which is a hint if you are thinking of buying me a Christmas present. Ha! I hope you will consider a full pardon to right this injustice done to me. I hope someday to walk the streets freely again and pick up where I left off.
Give my regards to your family, esp. to your pretty little girls.
Your kindred spirit
Charles Milles Manson
Inmate# B33920
Corcoran State Prison
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation

The handwritten letter is considered, by some, to be an elaborate hoax. "Utter nonsense. It's obviously some kind of prank." said one unnamed prison official.


'So how is Sarah anything like that?"
 
Others have aggressively rejected the premise of the letter itself. "It's infuriating to compare Palin with Manson. I blame the sensationalist news media for this," said Psychiatrist Heidi Clare from the University of Maryland. "Doctors who examined Manson when he was a young man said that he had 'a tremendous drive to call attention to himself. Generally he is unable to succeed in positive acts, therefore he often resorts to negative behavior to satisfy this drive.' So how is Sarah anything like that?"
"On the contrary," Clare adds, "expert manipulators often vacillate between the role of a hostile bully and pathetic victim. It's just another tool in their toolbox, that's all. I think it's a bit of an exaggeration to compare her with Charles Manson. At least for the moment."
UPDATE: Rumors of the Osama Love Video to Sarah Palin are hoaxes. 
-----------------------------------------------


Disclaimer: Nomadic View blog is not a news organization, fair and balanced or otherwise. Its posts are designed for the entertainment of its readers and should not in any way be a source of authentic and accurate information.
LiveJournal Tags: ,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from visitors to Nomadic View. What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails